Friday, July 2, 2010

Tomorrow is the day

I have been packing all this last week, trying to get everything ready for the big move tomorrow. Andy and I are moving from Fresno, CA to Oxnard, CA. Andy got a new job down there, and that is the reason for the move. It will be interesting moving again. I have been in Fresno for a little over a year and feel as if I have made some good friends. I'm a bit sad to leave, just as I was sad to move away from my hometown. I feel as if I have lost contact with a lot of good friends, and I have a feeling that might happen again with this move. However I am trusting that God will bring new friends into our new life in Oxnard. I am also looking forward to find the new church that God will lead us to.

This experience of moving to a new place, knowing no one but my husband will be challenging. But it will also be great, I'm just going to put my faith in God that he will lead us in the right direction with jobs, friends and a church.

I am extremely nervous and excited for what is ahead...... And tomorrow the adventure begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home